Method Putkisto Pilates Instructor training
The leading Finnish school for body work - over 20 years of experience
Method Putkisto is a pioneering method of precise movements and stretching to reach optimum balance of the body. Marja Putkisto
We offer specialised training for body work; core stability; stretching techniques; breathing and movement skills related to the body. The Method stands out from any current body-work methods available.
|Start dates||Who is the training suitable for?||Fees & payment terms|
|MP Instructor training||The basis of MP training||Application & information|
|What is Method Putkisto?||Study length and duration||Study venues|
|MP qualifications||Study dates||Method Putkisto Institute|
Method Putkisto Instructor Training read more
Method Putkisto 3D Natural Face Clinic Instructor Training - more details on request
Method Putkisto Peak Performance & MP PRO Training - more details on request
Method Putkisto Nordic Walking Instructor Training read more
MP Pilates Instructor Training - more details on request
Yearly Training Days
Focused workshops read more
We are inspired to offer you the very best training for your future career
"Method Putkisto works because it respects the boundaries and current conditions of every human body. It is systematic and has a logical progression promoting the potential of human biomechanics and physiological structure providing the foundation for each and every movement of the body. The quality of MP is in its unique teaching method and exercise regimes - all well thought out. It is suitable for everyone and works on each person's structure moving them toward their optimum and closer to their ideal body. It is also taught by well-educated instructors".
Professor Esko Mälkiä
With MP training you will master:
1. The specialised Method Putkisto teaching technique and exercise regimes:
- MP Deep Stretching – MP is a highly specialised stretching technique designed to elongate tight short muscles and tendons precisely and safely to align the whole body.
- MP Deep Strengthening – specific strengthening of the postural muscles - for a strong and functional core - which supports the body in its optimum alignment.
- MP Deep Breathing – to increase the elasticity of the diaphragm and to learn how to use breathing as the basis of a functional body.
- MP Movement/warm up - to pull “everything together”, to learn the timings of a movement and the meaning of rhythm and music to form the overall dynamics of the class.
2. Knowledge of how to measure results and vary the material.
3. Skills to instruct the exercise material progressively to groups and individual clients.
Method Putkisto training is suitable for anyone who is interested in human motor skills, overall well-being and wants to achieve optimum balance of the body.
It is for anyone who has a background in fitness, dance or sport wanting to specialise in MP body work.
It is particularly suitable for physiotherapists, sports coaches or Pilates instructors who wish to improve their knowledge and wish to stand out from the crowd with the MP pioneering method.
Method Putkisto training is based on
1. Our values: integrity-professionalism-skills-ongoing development.
2. Hands-on experience, knowledge & skills:
In training we look beyond the method; to understand the reasons and consequences (action>reaction). Method Putkisto answers the "needs of present time - and has always been ahead of its time". (Professor Mälkiä)
Our teachers are at the top of their field. Our head teacher is Marja Putkisto, the founder of Method Putkisto and the Method Putkisto Institute. read more
3. The latest scientific research
Professor Esko Malkia reviews the teaching material on a regular basis.
4. Anatomical & biomechanical facts; with emphasis on practical appplication of the biomechanics.
5. Holistic training; MP training supports creativity and increases every person's strengths.
"I believe that every person has unlimited resources to renew themselves. The challenge has been to bring out each person's full potential. This is the foundation of Method Putkisto Instructor training". Marja Putkisto
Study length & duration
The training lasts approximately 12 months / 20 study weeks in total with contact teaching 1-4 days per month.
- Method Putkisto Body Instructor Training: Please contact us for full details
- Double Qualification: Method Putkisto Body Instructor Training & Method Putkisto 3D Natural Face Clinic Instructor Training: Please contact us for full details.
You have an opportunity to begin to earn income during your studies.
Method Putkisto Studio London, 56 Derby Rd, SW14 7DP
Kisakallio Sport Centre Finland